1 – Site owner:
Dubuis, Rudaz et Cie SA, has If we, CHE-343.703.436, Chemin des Perdrix No 18, 1950 Sion
2 – Legal remarks
The owner provides no guarantee of completeness and accuracy regarding the information published on its website. Personal data will only be used to process your requests or to provide you with information about the company's services. No data will be sold, rented or communicated to third parties. The server information will only be used for general statistical purposes. This allows us to continually optimize the quality of our presence on the Internet. In the event of a link to external sites, we assume no responsibility for their contents and data protection practices.
3 – Legal bases
3.1 The information on this “legal notice” page is governed and interpreted in accordance with Swiss laws.
3.2 The Federal Data Protection Act (LPD) (https://www.fedlex.admin.ch/eli/cc/2022/491/fr) forms the basis for this data protection declaration.
4 – Legal forum
The exclusive forum is that of the ordinary courts at the seat of the owner of the site (see point 1).
5 – Graphical and technical support of the site
Novagency Co.,Ltd - International web agency, 138/80 Chaiyaphruked, Moo12, Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chon Buri 20150, Tel. 027 552 60 11, Email: email@example.com
6 – Host
Infomaniak SA, 25 Eugène-Marziano, 1227 Les Acacias, http://www.infomaniak.com
7 – Intellectual property and counterfeits
The owner of this site (see point 1) holds the intellectual property rights and usage rights on all elements accessible on the site, in particular: texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, etc. Novagency Co.,Ltd holds the intellectual property rights to the design and structure of the site. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of the owners of this site. Any unauthorized use of the site or any element it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with legal provisions.
8 – Copyright
The elements of this site are the property of Novagency Co.,Ltd and its author and are subject to international legislation on copyright, trademark law and, in general, on intellectual property. The publisher of the site cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any breach of image rights or copyright with regard to the elements present on the site. As an exception, certain contents (texts, images) are the property of their respective authors. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of the content of this site on any medium or by any process whatsoever is prohibited without the express authorization of the author. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement likely to incur civil and criminal liability on the part of the infringer.
9 – Hypertext links
This website contains a number of hypertext links to other sites. However, neither the site owner nor the publisher has the ability to monitor and verify the content of these sites. Consequently, they will not assume any responsibility for this fact.
10 – Exclusion of liability
The owner and publisher reserve the right not to be responsible for the timeliness, correctness, completeness, reliability or quality of the information provided. Any liability claim against the owner for material or immaterial damage resulting from published information or technical defects is excluded. The owner expressly reserves the right to modify or have modified, all or part of the site, without separate announcement. The same applies when he wishes to temporarily or permanently cease publication of his site.
11. In accordance with articles 25 et seq. of the LPD, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right at any time to know in particular what personal data is processed
- Right to information: you have the right to be informed about how your data is used
- Right to withdraw consent: when data is processed on the basis of consent, this can be withdrawn at any time
- Right to refuse processing: you have the right to refuse the processing of your data at any time
- Right of rectification: you have the right to have your data rectified and/or completed
- Right to limitation of processing: subject to contrary legal provisions, you may request to limit the processing of your data
- Right to erasure/deletion: you have the right to request erasure or deletion of your personal data unless a legal basis or legitimate interest requires or authorizes us to retain some of this data
- Right to delivery or transmission of data: you have the right to request the delivery or transmission of your data in a commonly used electronic format which allows their reuse when the processing of the data is done in an automated manner, on the basis of 'a consent
Some of these rights may be limited, to the extent permitted by law.
Subject to the exceptions provided for by law, the exercise of these rights is free.
Requests relating to the exercise of your rights must be communicated to the data controller (defined by the site owner), failing which to the site owner (see article 1)
12.1 External links
We have carefully checked all links to external sites when creating this site. At the time of establishing the links, we were unable to identify any content that infringes the law. However, we have no influence on the contents of sites linked to ours. Responsibility lies with the respective service provider. If ever illegal sites can be consulted via hypertext links, we ask you to let us know. We will then carry out a check and possibly remove the links.
12.2 Use of information
In principle, you can visit our website without being obliged to provide personal data. Non-personal usage data such as your IP address, last site visited, browser used, date, time, etc., will be anonymized in order to identify trends and improve our offer online, before being used internally. We will not make any inference about you. Regarding the IP address, in order to protect your privacy, the last IP octet will be anonymized by the Google analytics function https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwvnrp). You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting them by clicking on the link below. An opt-out cookie will be applied to prevent further capture of your data the next time you visit this website: Deactivate Google Analytics (https://tinyurl.com/5yujhb8c)
12.3 Retransmission of information: no retransmission
The aforementioned data will not be sold or shared with third parties. Exceptions: External service providers who process the data absolutely necessary for this on our behalf. This concerns in particular the following service providers:
– Google Inc. (Google Analytics, access statistics): In accordance with the privacy policies of the mentioned providers, it is guaranteed that the data protection and security requirements will be respected.
– This website may use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The data generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for website operators and to provide other services relating to the use of the website and the website. Internet use. Furthermore, Google will, where applicable, transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or to the extent that third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; However, we draw your attention to the fact that in this case you will not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purposes indicated above.
In some cases, we will use what we call “cookies” (see Google Analytics). The browser can be configured in such a way that a warning is displayed to you on the screen before saving a cookie. You can also waive the benefits provided by personal cookies. In this case, you will not be able to use certain services.
12.5 Services that can access your data
In addition to the contact form, the following services may or may not be present on your site with the possibility of accessing your data: Google Fonts; Google Analytics; Google Tag manager; Smush; Forminator; Age Gate; Chaty; Spotlight; ARmembers; EventCalendar; Tawk.to; SmartSupp; Join.chat; WooCommerce; Yith continued; stripe; Twillo; PayPal; Twint;
13. Modifications to these legal notices
Changes may be made to this legal notice and this data protection declaration at any time.
Please review this statement regularly.
01.09.2023: adaptations in connection with the new Swiss LPD 2023
11/27/2023: addition of the list of services that can access your data & addition of your rights
Revision from 27.11.2023